posted by James Higham @ 11:08 12 Comments
I thought the button said, "Don't Press This"? :)
Always encouragement to do that which is forbidden...
Cheers for the new look! Very atmospheric!
Shades - you're right.Cassandra - thanks.
No point putting something there that won't be used.
Any idea who the lady in the pic is? She's quite famous.
No doubt about it, everyone will be by as soon as they see Forbidden.Grace Kelly?
Think French, JMB.
Notice I got caught out by the x rated slideshow, not the don't press this.Typical.
Well I knew it was the south of France. Second wild guess: Brigitte Bardot? jmb
What! Tricked again.
To the trickees ..... :)To JMB - Sophie Marceau.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Just going where the evidence leads us.
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
I thought the button said, "Don't Press This"? :)
Always encouragement to do that which is forbidden...
Cheers for the new look! Very atmospheric!
Shades - you're right.
Cassandra - thanks.
No point putting something there that won't be used.
Any idea who the lady in the pic is? She's quite famous.
No doubt about it, everyone will be by as soon as they see Forbidden.
Grace Kelly?
Think French, JMB.
Notice I got caught out by the x rated slideshow, not the don't press this.
Typical.
Well I knew it was the south of France. Second wild guess: Brigitte Bardot?
jmb
What! Tricked again.
To the trickees ..... :)
To JMB - Sophie Marceau.
Post a Comment
<< Home